I can see the summer in my choices, and I am loving it.
1. Nike Flyknit Chukka - I have been on a sneaker kick lately, nothing beats a quality pair of Nike's. I like the chukka style because they go well with my jogger obsession. ($170)
2. Common Projects Perforated Sneakers - I am not a big fan of Common Projects, because the price point doesn't make sense for the product. HOWEVER these perforated white ones are amazing, check them out on the site, the photo above doesn't do them justice. ($405)
3. Bose QuietComfort Headphones - I tend to have bad luck with headphones, so I stay away from buying nicer ones. I do need a good pair of noise cancelling headphones for work though and the Bose QuietComfort seem to be the best on the market. ($330)
Brand Obession: Stampd
4. Stampd Ripped Moto Jeans - These moto jeans are on trend, ripped, light denim with the moto details. At a price that isn't terrifying like Balmain, if they had my size I would have ordered a pair. Waiting on a restock. ($200)
5. Stampd Bomber Jacket - I have always been a fan of the Stampd bombers, they have been on my blog many times. I like how all the details give them a military style. You can't go wrong with any colour. ($295)
6. Stampd Wave Pin - Why wouldn't I want a pin of one of my favourite emoji's. ($8)
7. Stampd Marina Brogue - I like the simplicity of these shoes. Maybe not your first pair of dress shoes but definitely a great addition t your wardrobe. ($400)
8. Stampd Swim Trunks - I wish I got these before I was on the beach last week, I love black and white and haven't seen many nice swim trunks out there. Maybe I need to go away again. ($100)
Comment below or use any of my social links below to tell me whats on your current wishlist!