I NEED IT ALL!!
1. Raf Simons x Adidas (Beige) - These shoes are STUNNING, and I can't find my size. If I could I would more than likely be wearing them RIGHT NOW! ($315)
2. Nike Free Inneva Woven (Aqua) - I love a bright shoe, more for the gym, but also with more of the darker clothes that I wear. Lately I've been wearing lighter clothing though. ($225)
3. Nike Free NSW (Wolf Grey) - Grey is my favourite colour. I will leave it at that.
4. A.P.C Petit New Standard Denim - These jeans are simple, but I think they would work wonderful in the fall time. Going to be trying these on for sure. ($200)
5. Club Monaco Barrett Jean - These are super light, and I think would need a little fix at the tailor to make them perfect, but the potential is endless. ($265)
6. Byredo Sunday Cologne - I think the hunt for a new scent has come to an end, tried this on a couple of time and I think its the one for me. Unless you have better ideas! ($145 - 50ml smaller than photo)
7. Stampd LA Strapped Bomber - This jacket is featured on my blog way too much, but its phenomenal and yes. ($330)
8. All Saints Tonic Crew Tee - I'm loving this sand/ beige colour lately. LOVING. ($55)